A permanent patch goes on in minutes and bonds stronger than the tarp itself.
Your truck’s tarps are an investment. But rips happen.
And the longer it goes unattended, the worse a rip in your tarp can get.
HH-66 is the only adhesive recommended by the Advanced Textiles Association for tarp repair. Whether your truck’s in the shop or at a stop, it only takes 5 minutes to repair a tear for good.
- Cut patch with 2” room on all sides.
- Round corners for the best result.
- Clean surfaces with HH-66 Thinner.
- Sand any smooth surfaces for extra hold.
- Spread HH-66 on both sides.
- Wait 2-5 minutes until glue is tacky.
- Press patch on tarp firmly.
- Use a roller to keep pressure even.
- Allow to dry for 1 hour. Strongest after 1 day.