HH-66 is the world’s most effective PVC vinyl adhesive.
It works underwater, sets in minutes, and holds fast at extreme temperatures. It’s waterproof. It bonds with just a single application. And it doesn’t let go.
That may be why HH-66 is trusted by experts in industries as diverse as vinyl-coated fabrics, geosynthetics, commercial tarps and inflatable watercraft. It works. And it’ll work for you.
- Bonds in Tough Conditions – You can apply our clear vinyl adhesive in temperatures ranging from 35 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as underwater, and it will stay malleable
- Sturdy and Flexible – Our highly regarded HH-66 Vinyl Cement sets the industry standard for vinyl material repair, maintenance and manufacture
- Repair Multiple Types of Vinyl – Use HH-66 Vinyl Cement for sealing stitched seams*, applying decals, applying patches, and adhering moldings. It also works well with PVC vinyl, canvas, cork, fiberglass, foams (EVA, nitrile, vinyl), glass, leather, neoprene, vinyl-coated materials, vinyl films, and wood
- Brushes on Smoothly – Use the included brush or a roller to apply the adhesive to the vinyl fabric or to the hard plastic, and it will go on smoothly
- Trusted Bonding Formula – We have been making our vinyl cement formulas since 1949 in the United States, giving customers reliable results
- Note – HH-66 is not compatible with tarps made of polyethylene (typical “blue tarp” material) – sometimes called “poly tarps” – or with extremely thin vinyl (used for lettering or wraps).
- *Also Note – Continued exposure to direct sunlight may yellow excess HH-66 over time. Excess adhesive should be removed, and HH-66 should not be used as a seam-sealing adhesive for fabrics exposed to the sun.